Wonder Woman vs Stevie Wonder. Epic Rap Battles of History

Epic Rap Battles Of History


Wonder Woman


VERSUS


Stevie Wonder.


BEGIN!


Wonder Woman fly


I’m about to tell you why


Princess Diana but this lady don’t die


my rhymes are signed, sealed


and delivered on time


you a bald has-been, I’m in my amazon prime!


I’ll tell you what I say


you bit your style from Ray


the grin and the shades


and the King Cobra head sway


Gods made me out of clay


then they broke the mold


I’m like Gina Davis, in a justice league of my own


I just called to say


that you need to ditch the hair beads


lookin like the Predator


aften some chemotherapy


but don’t be scared


I let bats down easy


so you don’t gotta worry ’bout a thing Little Stevie


I feel like this is the beginning


but you have sucked for


a few thousand years


I’m a man who comes from a higher ground


and I say DC is a whole step down


I’ve been spitting out hits


since both Fingertips


so use the tip of your fingers


and read my lips


how you gonna talk about a bat being blind?


you need to echo-relocate to the fourth of luly


because you’re MS. Independent


or at least you try


but your first story is you


running off with a guy


now let me tell the truth


cause I know you got the lasso


you got that wack flow


Suffering Sappho!


I"m the ceremony master


blaster with the bars


and I got more grammys


than your panties got stars


Well I’m a woman who wonders


what you’re thinking


some of your records


make me wish you started drinking


even if I stick to the best selections


your Youtube videos


raise some vision questions


Your ignorant questions


could never cause as much pain


as never knowing


how stupid you look in your airplane


you’re a misguided C-minus


on the Bechdel test joke


and my worst song is better


than your best TV show


Look I don’t want to judge a Talking Book


by its cover


but of the vegan buffet


you’re a Full Time Lover.


and part time father


from what I’ve discovered


9 ditferent kids


with 5 ditferent mothers


you couldn’t walk in my shoes


so stick to your re boots


with plots so thin


even I can see through


It’s not a superstition


I believe you got dissed


not even your tiara’s


coming back trom this (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment